We want you to be able to see The Amazing Spider-Man at its gala London premiere next Monday, June 18th. Read on for details of how you can win a pair of tickets.
To celebrate the release of The Amazing Spider-man in 3D, at cinemas from 3rd July, Bleeding Cool are offering one lucky reader the chance to win two tickets to the Gala Premiere on 18th May in London, attended by Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone, plus many more!
One of the world's most popular characters is back on the big screen as a new chapter in the Spider-Man legacy is revealed in The Amazing Spider-Man™. Focusing on an untold story that tells a different side of the Peter Parker story, the new film stars Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans, Denis Leary, Campbell Scott, Irrfan Khan, with Martin Sheen and Sally Field. The film is directed by Marc Webb from a screenplay written by James Vanderbilt, based on the Marvel Comic Book by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko. Laura Ziskin, Avi Arad, and Matt Tolmach are producing the film in association with Marvel Entertainment for Columbia Pictures, which will open in theaters everywhere in 3D on July 3, 2012
To enter, follow Bleeding Cool on Twitter, and retweet our special competition tweet. We'll be choosing a winner this Friday lunchtime, June 15th, and contacting them by Twitter direct message, after which they'll have to reply and confirm that they can attend.
Best of luck. Now watch this.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Sony Pictures UK and Bleeding Cool do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is a game promoted by Bleeding Cool. Bleeding Cool decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Bleeding Cool reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Winner must be available on the evening of Monday 18th June to attend the event at a central London location.
- Travel and accommodation are not included.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.