Maybe you missed out on being an Altantan zombie in Walking Dead. Well now you've another chance. If you've got cool hair. have a Mid West feel, are Latin- or Asian-American and are both cold and dead inside, this could be your moment.
Bill Marinella is looking for background talent for Mean Girls 2, a Paramount sequel to the original cult hit, and they are shooting in and around Atlanta next month.
Indeed, no one has announced there is a sequel to the movie that made the modern Lyndsey Lohan. But apparently there is. And it's to be directed by Melanie Mayron.
There's an open extras casting call Saturday, June 26th from 9 to noon and Sunday from 11 am to 2. If you've got the mean chops, rock up to;
The Ernst and Young Building
Lower Level Vacancy
55 Allen Plaza
Atlanta, Georgia 30308
Here's the shout out requirements:
* Anyone with cool/ funky hairstyle, eyeglasses, or "Art Gallery" looks
* High school sports fans, Mom and Dad types, with a Midwest feel
* Casting ages 16 and up and "ALL LOOKS"
* Mall rats, skater looks and preppies!
* Real Cheerleaders and High School Jocks! (come in high school attire)
* Looking for Asian-American and Latin-American actors for very featured bit roles
Oh and look, there's a synopsis of the movie too;
The story revolves around a new high school student, Jo, who agrees to befriend an outcast, Abby, at the urging of Abby's wealthy father in exchange for paying all of Jo's costs for the college of her dreams. Jo and Abby team up to take on the school's "mean girls," the Plastics. The story becomes a high stakes battle of loyalty that ultimately comes to a head when one of our heroines finds out that her friendship has been bought and paid for.