Welcome to the pretty-much-mostly-daily Lying In The Gutters. A run around the day before and the day ahead. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here. Today is Local Comic Shop Day, so get out to your local comic shop and see what special goodies they have in store…
The 10 most-read stories yesterday
- Jonathan Hickman is Trying to Get Fired from X-Men… What Would Rob Liefeld Think?
- When a DC Comics A-List Writer Suggested Killing Lois Lane Because She Doesn't Sell Enough Action Figures
- The Maker Rewrites the Marvel Universe History Of Symbiotes in Today's Venom #20 (Spoilers)
- Prime Minister Boris Johnson Makes His (Naked) Debut in DC Comics' John Constantine: Hellblazer #1 Today (Spoilers)
- Baby Yoda Merchandise Finally Appears on Shop Disney
- Our First Glimpse of Professor Xavier Without His Helmet in Today's Dawn Of X Comics (Spoilers)
- Major Connective Tissue in Avengers #27 and Venom #20 Today (Major Spoilers)
- PSA: 100,000 Readers Are Probably Not Pirating Your Indie Comic Book
- Captain America Goes Captain Kirk in Today's Avengers #27 – And is Thor Still Worthy? (Spoilers)
- Netflix Cancels "Mystery Science Theater 3000", But The Show Isn't Ending
One year ago…
- The Jilted Lover of a Marvel Executive Who Saved DC Comics and Diamond
- Kojima Teased Death Stranding's Release Date Because Why Not?
- From Derriere to Drapes: What Frank Cho is Working on Now
- When Diamond Got to Return $4 Million Worth of Comics to Image
- Fantastic Four #5 Prepares For The Big Fight In 2019…
- Thanksgiving Dinner at Safari Pearl Comics, Moscow, Idaho from 1pm.
- Hi De Ho Comics Wednesday Meetup: Batman/Flash The Button, Santa Monica, California, 6.30-8pm.
- Elite Comics Children's Mercy Toy Drive, Overland Park, Kansa, 11am.
Happy birthday to…
- Chris Ware, creator of Acme Novelty Library
- Ralph Macchio, comic book writer, not the Karate Kid
- John Broglia, artist on Atomic Robo, God Complex and Denali.
- And today would also have been Stan Lee's birthday.
Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List