This is the Top Ten Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, as compiled by a number of comic stores from their sales on Wednesday and Thursday. It measures what is known as the "Wednesday Warriors", those who can't wait till the weekend to get this week's comics. Though thanks to DC, Tuesday Titans too. If any other retailers would like to report their top sellers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. And with the launch of X-Men: Inferno being pipped to the top by the Amazing Spider-Man finale…
Top Ten Bleeding Cool Bestseller List of the week
- Batman #114
- Amazing Spider-Man #75
- Dark Ages #2
- Hellions #16
- Excalibur #24
- The Nice House On The Lake #5
- New Mutants #22
- Walking Dead Deluxe #24
- Wonder Woman 80th Anniversary Special #1
- Defenders #3
Thanks to the following Bleeding Cool Bestseller List retailers…
- Fat Jack's Comicrypt, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Ssalefish Comics of Winston-Salem, Greensboro, and Concord, North Carolina.
- Graham Crackers Comics, 12 eclectic shops in California, Wisconsin, Illinois.
- Rodman Comics, Ankeny, Iowa.
If you would like to contribute to the Bestseller List retailer charts, let me know at email@example.com. Retailers come and go, and we always appreciate new blood, especially from retailers in other locations.
Who had this to say…
- Graham Crackers Comics: Marvel dominated our top 10 this week.
- Ssalesfish: Wow, this week was more like a top 3 bestseller list and then 7 more titles that sold the best of the bottom tier. Batman, Spider-man. and Tom Taylor dominated in that order and the rest was nothing to celebrate. Thank goodness tons of toys and merchandise came in this week to bolster sales.
- Rodman Comics: New comic sales were a little weak this week. Back issues were hot at least. Batman of course took the top spot. Arkham City 1 and Amazing Spider-man 75 both did a lot less in sales than I would have thought they would. Conjuring actually sold out on Wednesday making it into the top ten.
The Bleeding Cool Bestseller List returns next week. If your store would like to be involved, get in touch.