The Daily LITG, 15th January 2020 – Happy Birthday Scott Snyder
Welcome to the pretty-much-mostly-daily Lying In The Gutters. A run around the day before and the day ahead. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here.
The 10 most-read stories yesterday
- Marvel's Punisher Skull Now Used For QAnon Recruitment
- "Crisis" Management: The Flash Met [SPOILER] – Snyder Cut Soon?
- DC Unclassified: When The Founder Of DC Comics Proposed Using a Bat-Man Army to Win World War II
- "This Is Us" S04 "Light and Shs": New Cadowhapters, Surprises [Preview]
- Nightcrawler Gets a Giant-Size X-Men Issue from Jonathan Hickman and Alan Davis in April
- "Highlander" TV Series Star Stan Kirsch (Richie) Passes Away, Age 51
- Taskmaster Gets His Own Series in April… and All He Had to Do Was Murder Maria Hill
- "Wynonna Earp" S04: Emily Andras Shares Episode #401 Title, Writer
- Marvel Sends New Mutants Comics Back to Print After Trailer Drops
- "AJ and The Queen" Proves Sometimes Too Much IS Too Much [REVIEW]
And the 100 most-read stories of 2019 right here.
- New Comic Day
- Iron Man 2020 Launch Party, Nomad Comics, Jonesboro, Arkansas, Noon
- The Plain Janes signing with Cecil Castellucci, Escape Pod Comics, Huntington, New York 6-9pm
- Patricia Marx & Roz Chast: Rules For Couples – Live Discussion, Arts at the Armory, Somerville, Massachusetts, 7.30pm.
- Midnight Vista Signing with Eliot Rahal and Clara Meath, Hot Comics and Collectibles, New Hope, Minnesota 3-6pm.
- Drawing NYC: A Conversation with Kim Deitch, Museum of the City of New York, New York, 6.30-8pm.
- A Marvelous Life: The Amazing Story of Stan Lee, Skirball Cultural Center, Los Angeles, California 7.30-9.30pm.
And a happy birthday to…
- Scott Snyder, writer of Batman, Justice League, American Vampire, Witches and AD.
- Norman Felchle, artist on Spider-Man, Darkhold, Action Comics, Batman, Resident Evil, WildC.A.T.S. Adventures.
- Stephen Robson, publisher of Ponent Mon and owner of all things Fanfare.
- Lee Duhig, Chief creative officer at Antarctic Press.
- Jacq Cohen, Director of Marketing, Publicity, and Promotions at Fantagraphics Books.