The upcoming launches of the Dawn Of X comic books see quite a bit of double-shipping in their second and third months. And most people will expect those schedules to settle down to monthly going forward. Maybe not so fast with that assumption. I am told to expect a number of the comics to push for 16 or 18 books a year each, in order to reach certain internal Marvel numbers.
Apparently the poorer-than-expected numbers of the Age Of X titles from earlier in the year, mean that the upcoming Xbooks will have to bring in the numbers a little more, to meet internal targets. Hopefully the creators will be able to keep up.
Here's the current schedule.
- Excalibur (vol. 4) #1 by Tini Howard and Marcus To, 1 x October, 1 x November, 2 x December.
- Fallen Angels (vol. 2) #1 by Bryan Edward Hill and Szymon Kudranski, 2 x November, 2 x December.
- Marauders #1 by Gerry Duggan, Matteo Lolli, 1 x October, 1 x November, 1 x December.
- New Mutants (vol. 4) #1 by Jonathan Hickman and Ed Brisson, Rod Reis, 2 x November, 2 x December.
- X-Force (vol. 6) #1 by Benjamin Percy and Joshua Cassara. 2 x November, 2 x December.
- X-Men (vol. 5) by Jonathan Hickman and Leinil Yu. 1 x October, 1 x November, 2x December.
More Marvel gossip coming through the day… keep up with this Marvel Gossip Before NYCC handy dandy tag.