When the porn parody version of Quicksilver looks better than the actual movie version…
So what have you been reading this week? Well, top of the list, that's what happens when Terry Gilliam links to Bleeding Cool on his Facebook page… I also reckon the Geoff Johns story will get some extra play later this week!
Top Twenty Traffic Of The Week
- Official Trailer For Terry Gilliam's Zero Theorem
- Yep – This Picture Is Small And Blurry, But These Are The New TMNT
- Miracleman – Goodbye To Nipples, But Sideboob Is A-Okay
- From Sarah Silverman To Seth MacFarlane
- First Robot Action Shot From Transformers: Age Of Extinction
- Has Matt Smith Really Left Doctor Who? (SPOILERS)
- The Final Page Of The Final Issue Of The Green Team: Teeen Trillionares
- Geoff Johns To Write Superman Every Month
- Jesse Eisenberg Is Lex Luthor, Jeremy Irons Is Alfred
- Rumored Transformers: Age Of Extinction Plot And Character Details
- Stolen: Superior Vs Amazing Spider-Man Art By Ryan Stegman and Humberto Ramos
- Here's A Really, Really Clear Poster-Like Image Of The New TMNT
- Is Cat Grant Talking About DC Comics Here?
- Breaking Today's Comics With Superior Spider-Man
- Lying In The Gutters – Empowered Puff Girls Or Power Perve Girls?
- New X-Men: Days Of Future Past Stills, Plus Some Dubious Plotline Rumours
- Thirty-Eight Thoughts About Thirty-Eight Comics
- Philip Seymour Hoffman Found Dead In Manhattan Apartment
- More Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Movie Images
- James Robinson – You Can Take The Man Out Of DC Comics, But You Can't Take DC Comics Out Of The Man
And Five You May Prefer…
- Now Earth 2 Gets A Weekly?
- Jonathan Ross Draws His Own Variant Cover For Revenge
- Mimi Yoon… And Her Next Cover For IDW Comics
- If You Read Batgirl – You Must Read The Next Two Issues Of The Movement
- Has Mark Millar And Gorlan Parlov's Starlight Been De-Flash Gordoned