San Diego is upon us. As you read this, I am somewhere 35,000 feet in the air without any form of wi-fi. I am probably feeling more nervous about the lack of connection than the lack of anything underneath my feet.
Soon San Diego will be upon us. Comic publishers have spent the past two weeks announcing all sorts of announcements to try and get in there before all the actual San Diego announcements starts happening. Which may have led to a bit of a vacuum of comics announcements during the show. Well, tomorrow we'll run the Rumour Checklist as ever to look through the kind of things we might be expecting.
So, while I am incommunicado, what have you been reading this week?
- Alan Moore Calls For Boycott Of 'Wretched Film' Hercules
- Joe Quesada Announces Black Captain America On Colbert
- A New Possible Joker In Every Episode Of Gotham?
- A Very Female Thor, Announced On ABC's The View
- Does Marvel Spoil Their Own Original Sin Twist?
- Late Night Fun – Karen Gillan Tells A Joke And Speaks Scottish Colloquialism
- Marvel To Publish Something Very Superior In November
- What If The Fantastic Four Film Also Doesn't Want To Have Anything To Do With The Comics?
- Superior Iron Man And The Avengers NOW! Initiative
- A New Superboy And The Gen 13 Comic From DC Comics?
- Taking Off The Marvel Silhouettes And Revealing Axis
- More Avengers: Age Of Ultron Photos
- Thanos, The Best Avenger That Ever Lived?
- New Marvel Title To Be Announced On Tonight's Colbert Report
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Toys Show Us How The Film Might Tie In To Avengers 2
- Gail Simone Talks About Her Secret New Comic Book From DC Comics
- A New Angela Series From Kieron Gillen And Marguerite Bennett
- Saying Goodbye To Thunderbolts And Hawkeye In October
- We Have The First Few Pages Of Superior Iron Man By Yildiray Cinar
- Archie Andrews' Final Words (BIG MASSIVE SPOILERS)