A week of post-NYCC recovery…
Top Twenty Traffic Of The Week
1. Peter David Is Ashamed Of Himself
2. No, Geoff Johns Is Not Trying To Get Marc Guggenheim Fired Off Of Arrow
3. Dan Slott Radically Rewrites The Death Of Gwen Stacy In Clone Conspiracy #1 (SPOILERS)
4. Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, By Tom Taylor And Stephen Byrne, Confirmed For January 2017
5. Frankensteining DC Comics Solicits For January 2017 – Superman To Deathstroke
6. Where Is Tony Stark After Civil War II? (SPOILERS)
7. How DC Comics Baited And Switched On Superwoman Covers
8. A Comic Creator Resigns After Sexual Harassment Allegations Made
9. The CW Gives Us The Superman We've Been Waiting For
10. Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows #1 Is Shaping Up to Be A Really Big Deal
11. Scott Snyder And Greg Capullo To Lead DC Comics' Summer 2017 Event – And Its All About Batman
12. DC Comics Even Further Ahead Of Marvel On Average-Per-Title Marketshare For August 2016
13. Midnighter Decapitates Your Fragile Masculinity
14. How To Swear In A Marvel Comic Book Today Without Getting Fired?
15. Avengers: Infinity War Scrapped Part 1 And Part 2 Names Because Both Movies Are Complete Stories
16. Amazon Fishing Across The Atlantic… Paul Levitz' Legion Of Super-Heroes (UPDATE)
17. Someone Didn't Go To Tim Drake's Funeral…
18. Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 10th October 2016 – Batman Yes, Champions No
19. Report Seemingly Confirms X-23 And Actress For Logan
20 ResurrXion Goes Official For Next Week – The Resolution Of Marvel's X-Men And Inhumans Troubles?
And Ten You May Prefer
1. Now Marvel Comics Runs Politically Partisan Comic Book Covers
2. Can DC Comics Please Pay Terry Beatty For Using Wild Dog On Arrow? Thank You
3. The Final Days Of Doctor Aphra In Darth Vader #25 (SPOILERS)
4. Warren Ellis On The Wild Storm For Two Years. And Has An Idea About Year Three…
5. Janelle Asselin Closes Rosy Press, Quits As A Comics Figure
6. Marvel Claws Back Dollars From DC Comics But Loses Sales In September 2016 Marketshare
7. Will Someone Give Bill Jemas $1.2 Million To Buy Double Take From Take Two Interactive?
8. If You Announce God Country On EW But No One Notices, Does It Make A Sound?
9. Comic Shops To Get Gerard Way's Cave Carson Has A Cybernetic Eye Cassettes From NYCC – One Per Store
10. Mark Millar And Greg Capullo's Reborn Getting Adapted As A Prose Hardcover By YA Author Sarah Lotz?