It looks like The Batman Who Laughs, the objectively dumbest character ever to be created for comics (and yes, we've read the entirety of Major X) will be infecting heroes in the Marvel Universe this May. Marvel has announced a series of Dark Variants to run across its line of titles that month, featuring infected… sorry, "twisted" heroes. The press release reveals:
Sometimes it's good to be bad! For the month of May, your favorite Marvel characters are showing off their sinister sides in deliciously evil variant covers. From Spider-Man to Captain America, see Marvel's most popular heroes reimagined in twisted ways and keep your eye out for more Dark Marvel Variant Cover reveals coming your way!
Here's the list of covers, which you can see below.
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #45 DARK MARVEL VARIANT by DOALY
- BLACK WIDOW #2 DARK MARVEL VARIANT by OLIVIER VATINE
- CAPTAIN AMERICA #22 DARK MARVEL VARIANT by PATCH ZIRCHER with colors by MORRY HOLLOWELL
- DOCTOR DOOM #8 DARK MARVEL VARIANT by RYAN BROWN
- DEADPOOL #7 DARK MARVEL VARIANT by TONY DANIEL with colors by DAVID CURIEL
- DR. STRANGE #6 DARK MARVEL VARIANT by DAVE JOHNSON
- POWER PACK #2 DARK MARVEL VARIANT by GURIHIRU
- X-FACTOR #2 DARK MARVEL VARIANT by DAVID NAKAYAMA
Oooh, so edgy with that pentagram, Captain America!