Assemble Entertainment and developer SmokeStab have released a brand new update for Orbital Bullet, as the game goes "Over 9000." This is a massive upgrade for the game that will introduce hundreds of QoL improvements, as well as a supply of buffed weapons, an overhaul of the reward system, and a few new additions that are designed to make the fast-paced SHMUP gameplay far more fluid than it was before. All of which is going out on PC and consoles as the game had barely come out on Nintendo Switch a month ago. We have the full list below of allt he additions.
- Nothing 'Rosie' About This Ring: A unique 2.5D ring-shaped world offers a one-of-a-kind setting fresh for the genre with a rotating 360° level design. Make the most satisfying long-range curved snipes you've ever fathomed, or blast and shred enemies with a load from the Hyper Shotgun.
- Bullets and Body Mods: No rogue-lite is complete without all sorts of nifty upgrades, mods, skill trees, and heavy weapons to keep your sci-fi fustigator strapped and ready for action; enhance your character's vigor by unlocking permanent upgrades such as the Combo System, the Medi-Backpack, or a stronger starting weapon
- Stay Classy: Four meticulously crafted classes can be unlocked by solving challenging puzzles and include epic abilities per class, such as the turret-wielding Engineer or the fire-fueled Hellion.
- Intense Arcade Action: A game that defines "one more run," Orbital Bullet throws you into the fray with fierce, frenetic action. Jump, dodge, and shoot your way through hordes of enemies as you wind your way around several beautiful and unique biomes
- No Time to Relax: Instant level transitions upon completion of a stage keep the mayhem flowing, and your trigger finger dialed; no more interrupting the rhythm with cutscenes or hub worlds!