For the CW, spring 2019 looks to be a season of "goodbye's," "hello's," and "welcome back's" with the final seasons of iZombie and Jane the Virgin, the premiere of In The Dark, and the return of shows like The 100 and DC's Legends of Tomorrow.
Here are some of the key takeaways from the CW's line-up:
● DC's Legends of Tomorrow and Arrow both move to Monday nights in April: LoT debuts on April 1 in its new 8 p.m. ET timeslot, with Arrow premiering on Monday, April 15, at the new time of 9 p.m. ET.
● Jane the Virgin's final season premieres Wednesday, March 27, at 9 p.m. ET, following Riverdale at 8 p.m. ET.
● Debuting series In the Dark drops Thursday, April 4, at 9 p.m. ET, following a new episode of Supernatural at 8 p.m. ET (the season finale of Supernatural is set for Thursday, April 25, at 8 p.m. ET)
● The fifth and final season of zombie comedy/drama iZombie is set to return on Thursday, May 2, at 8 p.m. ET, followed by In the Dark at 9 p.m. ET.
● The 100 returns for season 6 on Tuesday, April 30, at 9 p.m. ET, following The Flash at 8 p.m. ET.
Here's a look at the CW's complete premiere schedule for Spring 2019, with all times ET/PT:
Wednesday, March 27th
8:00-9:00 PM Riverdale (New Episode)
9:00-10:00 PM Jane the Virgin (Season Premiere)
Monday, April 1st
8:00-9:00 PM DC's Legends of Tomorrow (New Time / New Episode)
9:00-10:00 PM Penn & Teller: Fool Us (Special)
Thursday, April 4th
8:00-9:00 PM Supernatural (New Episode)
9:00-10:00 PM In The Dark (Series Premiere)
Monday, April 15th
8:00-9:00 PM DC's Legends of Tomorrow (New Episode)
9:00-10:00 PM Arrow (New Time / New Episode)
Tuesday, April 30th
8:00-9:00 PM The Flash (New Episode)
9:00-10:00 PM The 100 (Season Premiere)
Thursday, May 2nd
8:00-9:00 PM iZombie (Season Premiere)
9:00-10:00 PM In The Dark (New Episode)
Here's a look at the CW's upcoming new series In The Dark:
Written by Corinne Kingsbury and directed by The Big Sick helmer Michael Showalter, the project centers on Murphy (Perry Mattfeld), a flawed and irreverent young woman who just happens to be blind and is the only "witness" to the murder of her drug-dealing friend, Tyson. When the police dismiss her story, she sets out with her dog, Pretzel, to find the killer while also managing her colorful dating life and the job she hates at Breaking Blind — the guide-dog school owned by her overprotective parents.