Welcome to the pretty-much-mostly-daily Lying In The Gutters. A run around the day before and the day ahead. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here.
The 10 most-read stories yesterday
- DC Comics Reveals Four Of The Infected Secret Six – Do We Have the Other Two?
- Were "Superman" #14 and "Supergirl" #33 Destroyed Over Racial Concerns? (Spoilers)
- The Legion Of Super-Heroes Preview That Didn't Appear In Today's DC Comics
- "The Flash" Season 6: Danielle Panabaker's "Hall of Villains" Post [Image]
- "Magic: The Gathering Arena" Planning New Innovations for 2020
- "The Walking Dead" Season 10: Carol & Alpha – 'Nuff Said? [BTS VIDEO]
- "Without Preacher Is Only Chaos" – AMC's Latest Evangelical Christian-Parody Ads in Today's DC Comics
- The Bankruptcy Of Loot Crate, the Subscription Service That Changed Comics
- First Official Mickey Mouse in the Marvel Universe For D23
- Mattel Teams Up With Star Wars To Bring New Barbie Figures
- Free opening night event for Doaly – Pop Culture Poster Art Exhibition -UK-based digital illustrator Doaly with a choice selection of his comic book themed posters on display and a range of smaller A4-sized prints available to purchase in-store, with drinks and music, Orbital Comics, London from 7pm.
- Silicon Valley Comic Con, San Jose Convention Center, San Jose, California, until Sunday.
- Michigan Comic Convention, Detroit, Michigan, until Sunday.
- FAN EXPO Boston, Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, Boston, MA, until Sunday.
And a happy birthday to…
- Matt Jacobs, inker on Prototype, Grunts, Heroes Haven, the Boys
- Simo Spano, author of Nine Stones
- Olivier Pezeril, comics journalist
- Tyler Walpole artist on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Dungeons & Dragons