The CW is back to adding to Jared Padalecki's Walker family, with Violet Brinson (Sharp Objects) and Kale Culley (Me, Myself and I) joining the project as series regulars. Brinson and Culley join the Supernatural soon-to-be-alum as well as Lindsey Morgan (The 100), Keegan Allen (Pretty Little Liars), Mitch Pileggi (The X-Files), Coby Bell (The Gifted), and Jeff Pierre (9-1-1, Beyond) in the Walker, Texas Ranger reimagining.
The CW's Walker centers on Cordell Walker (Padalecki), a widower and father of two who lives by his own his own moral code. Cordell returns home to Austin after being undercover for two years, only to discover there's harder work to be done at home. He'll attempt to reconnect with his children, navigate clashes with his family, and find unexpected common ground with his new partner (Morgan) – one of the first women in Texas Rangers' history – while growing increasingly suspicious about the circumstances surrounding his wife's death.
Here's our updated look at the upcoming series' supporting cast:
● Walker's new partner Micki (Morgan) was born and raised in San Antonio. Focused and perceptive, her family has been in Texas since before it was Texas. She's been in the Army and on the police force and knows first-hand what it's like to be singled out and discriminated against because of her gender.
● Smart, slightly smug, but with a strong moral compass, Allen's Liam is Walker's younger gay and conservative brother who has been recently promoted to assistant DA. Liam and Walker are close, but Liam gives his brother no shortage of tough love. Liam has always stayed close to home, often sacrificing his personal life in favor of his family duties. In his brother's absence, he stepped up to take Walker's kids under his wing. Liam's close relationship with Walker's son and daughter makes Walker slightly jealous.
● Sturdy, conservative, and tough as nails – but a family man through and through – Walker's father Bohman (Pileggi) is a third-generation Texas rancher who feels the most comfortable taking care of business on the ranch: in the bullpen, supervising cowboys, training horses. Bonham is a man who speaks his mind, and he doesn't mince words when it comes to talking to his kids.
● An unstoppable force of nature, Walker's mother Abeline (Hagan) is a third generation Texas rancher. Smart and perceptive, she always puts the family first and never hesitates to give advice – whether asked for or not.
● Texas Ranger Captain Larry James (Bell) is a trailblazer in his division: confident, sharp as a razor. As the only African American man in the Austin headquarters and one of only a few in the entire Ranger division, Capt. James has true grit and a wry sense of humor.
● Pierre's Trey Barnett is warm and loving but haunted. An Army medic recently back from his deployment – and Micki's boyfriend – he's doing his best to adjust but it's not easy. He has a good relationship with Micki; they keep each other honest, and know each other better than they let anyone else know them.
● Brinson's Stella Walker is Walker's sixteen-years-old daughter: insolent and riding an emotional rollercoaster. Headstrong and smart as hell, she resents her dad for being absent – and she's not about to forgive him anytime soon. Her unrest leads her to ask questions Walker isn't ready to answer.
● Culley's Arlo Walker is Walker's fourteen-years-old son: sweet, sincere and quietly smart. Arlo rabidly consumes information and is eager to learn any skill that will help, please, and impress his family. Unlike his sister, he doesn't want to cause a stir. In other words, a time bomb.