Welcome to the pretty-much-mostly-daily Lying In The Gutters. A run around the day before and the day ahead. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here.
The 11 most-read stories yesterday
- Has Grant Morrison Rebooted One Of DC Comics' Oldest Superheroes as a Gay Man?
- The Perils Of The Comic Store Pull List, Strike Again
- Absolute Carnage #1 Really Wants to be Watchmen (Minor Spoilers)
- "Big Little Lies" Season 2: What's Left for "The Monterey Five"? [Spoilers]
- Bleeding Cool Talks to Andrew Rev, Owner of Elementals and Publisher of Youngblood, About His Plans
- A Brief Glimpse Inside House of X #2 [Preview]
- What Really Happened to the Guardians of the Galaxy? Old Man Quill #8 [Preview]
- Tomorrow's House Of X #2 Will Reveal Moria MacTaggart's Big Secret – and Everything Changes (Minor Spoilers)
- CBR's Jonah Weiland Confirms He is DC Comics Vice President
- It's "Morph"ing Time For "Magic: The Gathering"
- Speak of the Devil – Is This Marvel Confirming Big Mephisto Plans?
- New Comic Book Day
- Over the Garden Wall Birdie Willis Signing, Phantom of the Attic Comics, Oakland, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 4-7pm
- Absolute Carnage #1 Release Signing With Ryan Stegman, Vault of Midnight Detroit, Michigan, 6-8pm
And a happy birthday to…
- Paul Dini, of Batman: The Animated Series, co-creator of Harley Quinn, creator of Jingle Bell.
- Ben Goldsmith, writer, Seance Room.
- Stuart Stevenson, writer and co-creator of Zen, Intergalactic Ninja.
- Dan Jolley, writer on Firestorm, Sabretooth, Twisted Journeys, Graphic Universe.
- Michelle Fiorucci, comic book letterer.