After being leaked prior to the convention, THQ Nordic and Experiment 101 finally revealed BioMutant at Gamescom. The game will be released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One sometime in 2018, and there will be a special edition of it that will include several bonuses that you can see in the picture below. We've included some info from THQ Nordic's press release about the game, along with the official trailer for you to check out as we see a brand new open world ARPG title from two stellar companies.
BioMutant is a post-apocalyptic open-world ARPG that delivers real-time melee, shooter, and mutant ability action. Replayability by varied and deep character progression, exploration of three systematically generated worlds, an underworld, and a small solar system, by foot, mech, air-balloon, jetski, and UFO. Biomutant also features a fully customizable (MMO style) character and mutation system, bionics and creative item crafting, plus an interactive narrative featuring a contextual storyteller where the players create their own story of survival in a vibrantly colorful world.
– Real-Time combat: Mix, Melee, Guns, and Abilities
– Hugely Customizable Character: Bionics offer powerful prosthetics, while Mutations offer physical changes as well as powers
– Automation sidekick: customizable living robotic toys
– Pilotable Vehicles: Customizable Mech, Jetski & UFO
– Creative crafting system: open creation of weapons & Gear