This is the Top Ten Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, as compiled by a number of comic stores from their sales on Wednesday and Thursday. It measures what is known as the "Wednesday Warriors", those who can't wait till the weekend to get this week's comics. Though thanks to DC, Tuesday Titans too. If any other retailers would like to report their top sellers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Ten Bleeding Cool Bestseller List of the week
Batman/Catwoman tops all the rest of the DC titles, including Future State: Batman, and even The King In Black – though that may have been down to distribution issues this week. And there's a very strong placement for TMNT: The Last Ronin #2 – but #3 will only be out in May.
- Batman Catwoman #3
- King In Black #4
- Future State: Next Batman #4
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Last Ronin #2
- Thor #12
- Future State: Immortal Wonder Woman #2
- Future State: Nightwing #2
- Future State: Superman Worlds of War #2
- X-Men Legends #1
- Future State: Catwoman #2
Thanks to the following Bestseller List retailers…
- Graham Crackers Comics – 12 eclectic shops in CA/WI/IL
- Ssalefish Comics, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Concord, North Carolina
- Fat Jack's Comicrypt, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Rodman Comics, Ankeny, Iowa
- Dr. No's Comics & Games SuperStore, Marietta, Georgia
If you would like to contribute to the Bestseller List retailer charts, let me know at email@example.com. Retailers come and go, and we always appreciate new blood, especially from retailers in other locations.
Who had this to say for the Bestseller List…
- Ssalefish Comics: "To say TMNT Last Ronin #2 carried the week would be an understatement. In fact, it sold well enough to beat out King In Black, Batman Catwoman, and Next Batman – all of which are usually very strong contenders – to take the top spot. Other than that, it was a so-so week, with ongoing Future State fatigue and relatively slim-pickings from other publishers. The weather certainly didn't do it any favors either, as most folks in the area were plagued with power outages and ice storms that understandably kept them home. Here's hoping for warmer temps ahead!"
- Rodman Comics: "Whoa! DC took all of the top ten this week. How in the world could that happen? Easy, Lunar got here days early with this week's DC comics so they beat the bad weather. Diamond, who ships Marvel and other titles, did not beat the bad weather even though some customers claim another store in the area received their Diamond shipment on time, while we waited days for it arrive. If DC is the only comics available then yes it is an easy win for them."
- Dr No's: "Because our shipment from Diamond was delayed due to the storm (and thus we were only taking preorders for the non-DC titles, we still saw a 4-4 Marvel-DC split, with Boom's One & Future and IDW's TMNT: The Last Ronin taking the other two spots in our top ten."
Bestseller List Bestseller List Bestseller List