So this is what Nancy Silberkleit, co-CEO of Archie Comics has been reading this week…
But what have you been reading? Let's find out!
If you haven't signed up for the Lying in the Gutters weekly email, you can do so here.
Top Twenty Traffic Of The Week
- When Luke Skywalker Learnt About Rogue One in Marvel's Star Wars
- With No Snyder Cut, Star Wars: The Last Jedi to End Up with Disappointing $1.3 Billion Box Office
- Lucifer Season 3: Tom Ellis and Tom Welling are Getting Married
- Will CM Punk Be at WWE Raw 25? The Answer Will Most Definitely Not Shock You!
- Tom King Announces Sanctuary, About DC Superheroes Dealing With the Mental Trauma of Violence
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics?
- Flash Season 4: Wrestler Goldberg Plays Rare DC Comics Villain
- What to Expect from The Marvelous Mrs Maisel in Season 2
- Disney Released The Official Synopsis for Avengers: Infinity War – Bleeding Cool News And Rumors
- Supernatural: Wayward Sisters Must Save Sam and Dean from The Bad Place
- Wolverine Continues to Walk Through the Marvel Universe Missing Everyone (Thor #703 Spoilers)
- No One Told J.H. Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League
- What Happens if the Big Two Stop Publishing Comics? Find Out in This New Comic
- All of DC Comics Reboots Are Still Happening, Even Elongated Man's Identity Crisis Face (Super Sons #12 Spoilers)
- Overwatch League Has A Pair Of Personnel Issues This Week
- Justice League #37 Makes DC Comics Fans the Enemy (SPOILERS)
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018…
- East Coast Comicon Founder Responds to Conservative Media Outrage Over Kevin Sorbo Snub
- James Cameron, Jamie Lee Curtis Comment On Eliza Dushku's Allegations
- Is This Our June Wedding Then? (Spoilers for Today's Marvel Comics)
And Eleven You May Prefer
- Fifty Comic Stores That Have Closed Since January 2017
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics
- Terrifics #1 Review: The Fantastic Team We Deserve
- Will Doomsday Clock Bring Back the Legion and the Justice Society? And What's With Shazam?
- Separated at Birth: Batman #39 and Action Comics #761 (SPOILERS)
- Marvel Comics Trademarks Multiple Man – Big Plans?
- Could DC in D.C. Be the Future of Comic Cons?
- Phoenix Comic Fest is Asking a Federal Court to Strike Down SDCC's Comic-Con Trademark
- C.B. Cebulski Recommends Comic Book Artists Use Their Real Name
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing