Another week, another Doomsday Clock delay…
We mentioned that Doomsday Clock #9 had slipped from the 23rd of January to the 30th. Now it has slipped a further week to February 6th.
Joined by the Man And Superman 100-Page Super Spectacular #1 in that.
Right on clockwork…
DOOMSDAY CLOCK #9 (OF 12)
(W) Geoff Johns (A/CA) Gary Frank
The critically acclaimed series by master storytellers Geoff Johns and Gary Frank reaches its most shocking chapter yet when the DC Universe collides with its greatest threat: Dr. Manhattan. But nothing is hidden from Manhattan, and the secrets of the past, present and future will rock the very foundation of the DC Universe. In Shops: Jan 30, 2019 SRP: $4.99
- LATE: Doomsday Clock #9 Slips A Week
- LATE: Doomsday Clock #8, Batman Damned #2, Shazam #2
- DC Universe Continues to be Put on Hold as Doomsday Clock Delayed Further (UPDATE)
- Doomsday Clock #6 and Mister Miracle #10 Slip Another One or Two Weeks…
- You Will No Longer Have to Wait 3 Months Between Doomsday Clock #5 and #6
- Could Superman's Red Underwear Have Delayed Doomsday Clock?
- LATE: Doomsday Clock, American Way, Batman: Creature Of The Night and Metal #5 – But Just the Jim Lee Cover
- Geoff Johns Announces Doomsday Clock Skip Month as Rorschach Investigates the Batcave