Blizzard Entertainment officially launched Blizzard Gearfest this week with a ton of new items to snag for the next two weeks. As you might suspect, this is aimed at the holidays and kind of serves as a tiny replacement to what some people would have experienced at BlizzCon this year if it happened in November. With a big focus on collectibles, pins, and figures, you're getting a chance to get these before stock runs out before the holidays. We have more info on some of the items below along with images for you to peruse, and you can find all of the items at this link if you decide to go buy something. They have some pretty killer gear that we're looking to review down the line as well.
- Overwatch 2020 Blizzard GearFest Mercy Funko – $14.99
- Overwatch D.Va Collectible IncrediBuild (from Insight Editions) – $129.99
- World of Warcraft 2020 Blizzard GearFest Illidan Funko – $14.99
- World of Warcraft 2020 Blizzard GearFest Murloc Funko – $14.99
- World of Warcraft 2020 Blizzard GearFest Sylvanas Funko – $14.99
- Hearthstone Collector's Edition Pin Set – $59.99
- Blizzard Series 7 Blind Pack Pins 5 Pack – $29.99
- Blizzard Series 7 Platinum Signature Pin Set – $199.99
- Blizzard Series 7 Collector's Edition Pin Set – $79.99
- Blizzard Series 4 Badges Booster Pack (4 Packs) – $19.99
Alongside these new product releases, Blizzard fans will find a range of special promotions/discounts on the Blizzard Gear Store that will include over 40 of Blizzard's most popular, recent franchise consumer product releases – such as the Diablo Lilith 24.5" Premium Statue and the Small World of Warcraft Board Game. Blizzard also just recently released the new World of Warcraft Warchief Thrall Premium Statue (standing an epic 23.5 inches tall and weighing nearly 40 pounds!) alongside other new World of Warcraft: Shadowlands products, all of which will continue to be available during Blizzard GearFest.