Focus Home Interactive and GIANTS Software revealed a new DLC pack on the way for Farming Simulator 19 that introduces GRIMME. According to the team, this particular equipment pack will focus on the potato farming aspect of the company's roster of vehicles. You will be getting a total of 14 new pieces of farming machinery, which includes potato harvesters and planters, weeders, transport belts, and trailers. This new pack was made possible by Team FSI Modding, who were the winners of the Farming Simulator Mod Contest special award. So they're about as detailed as you can get down to the way they handle. The pack will be made available across all platforms on January 26th, 2021. Those who own the Premium Edition will have a free download while the rest will need to pay for the pack separately.
The ultimate farming simulation returns with a complete graphics overhaul and the most complete farming experience ever! Become a modern farmer and develop your farm on two huge American and European environments, filled with exciting new farming activities, crops to harvest and animals to tend to. Drive over 300 authentic vehicles and machines now including John Deeree – but also Case IH, New Holland, Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Valtra, Krone, Deutz-Fahr, and many more. Grow your farm online with other players, and download community created mods for an ever-expanding Farming Simulator experience!
- The biggest step forward for the Farming Simulator franchise, offering the most striking and immersive graphics ever.
- Use and drive hundreds of faithfully reproduced farming vehicles and tools, including for the first time the largest agriculture machinery company in the world: John Deere.
- Tend to your livestock including pigs, cows, sheep, chicken, and for the first time horses.
- Ride your own horses and explore the vast areas offered in huge open worlds loaded with farming activities.
- Develop your farm online with up to 16 players and enrich your Farming experience with community-created mods on consoles and PC