Google revealed today that they will be bringing seven new independent games to Stadia as part of the Stadia Makers program. Those seven games will be TOHU, Figment: Creed Valley, Death Carnival, Kaze and the Wild Masks, The Darkside Detective Season 2, Unto The End, and Nanotale – Typing Chronicles. A lot of the games that have been added to the system so far have either already been released or are first-party titles that can only be found there, so having this new crop of indie games come up is a nice shot in the arm for Google. You can read a little about each game below along with their trailers, and you can read the in-depth descriptions here.
- The Irregular Corp – TOHU is a brand new adventure game that's set amongst a world of weird and wonderful fish planets.
- Bedtime Digital – Figment: Creed Valley is a musical action-adventure set in the recesses of the human mind. The first Figment will be shipping directly into Stadia Pro ahead of the launch of Figment: Creed Valley, too!
- Furyion Games – Death Carnival is a fast-paced top-down shooter with extreme weapons & online multiplayer mayhem, with cross-platform support for online co-op and PVP on Stadia.
- Soedesco – Kaze and the Wild Masks embraces all the classic 90's platformer elements and gives it a personal touch with modern-looking pixel art graphics.
- Akupara Games – The Darkside Detective Season 2 is a brand new collection of comedic point-and-click adventures that will see Detective McQueen in six new standalone cases. Darkside Detective Season 1 will launch directly into Stadia Pro ahead of the launch of Darkside Detective Season 2!
- Big Sugar Games – Unto The End is a 2D cinematic combat-adventure, featuring a nuanced combat system and handcrafted encounters.
- Fishing Cactus – Nanotale – Typing Chronicles is an atmospheric typing adventure RPG set in a colorful vibrant world.