KRAFTON Game Union announced this week that they will be bringing their latest game, Mistover, to TwitchCon 2019 in San Diego this month. The company released a new trailer this week along with the news that the game will be released on October 10th, 2019. On top of that, they will be at booth #1364 in San Diego showing off the game to spectators, as well as giving people a chance to mee the developers and some of the voice cast. You can read more about the game and check out the latest trailer below.
Featuring a striking art style that draws from both Western and Asian influences, Mistover is a dungeon crawler RPG with a strategy focused turn-based combat system. Players are charged with managing and leading a Corps crew on an ever-changing dungeon expedition through the Pillar of Despair, unraveling the mysteries of the Vortex to find a cure to the corrupting properties of the Mist that threaten the realm.
Mistover Highlights Include:
- Over 40-hours of expeditions through five distinct regions.
- Procedurally generated dungeons deliver new expedition experiences every time. Adjust your strategy to the ever-changing dungeons.
- Build an invincible Corps by combining and strategizing with eight different classes.
- Learn and master over 13 unique skills and upgrade equipment to enhance Corps members.
- Exposure to the Mist affects everything, sometimes in surprising ways, including Corps members, monsters, plants and animals, and even equipment, items, and relics.
- Unique game systems find players managing internal conflicts between 'satisfaction' and 'greed'
- Designed for players who like difficulty, Mistover is not for the faint of heart – and features a permanent death system. But do not despair, you'll always find new Corps members to refill your ranks.