Yesterday, we shared a look at some character profile key art for Michael B. Jordan's Killmonger and added how we hoped Disney+ and Marvel Studios' What If…? would take a break from murdered Avengers, an evil Doctor Strange, and Marvel Zombies for a return to the episodes more like Captain Carter and T'Challa, Star-Lord's episodes. Well, we got a chance to preview if that's the case or not with the release of a new midseason sneak peek early on Tuesday morning that mixes what viewers have already experienced with what's still to come.
Now here's a look at the alt-reality multiversal heroes of Disney+ & Marvel Studios' What If…?:
Now here's a look back at the original official trailer for Disney+ and Marvel Studios' What If…?:
Marvel's What If…? flips the script on the MCU, reimagining famous events from the films in unexpected ways. Coming to Disney+ this August from director Bryan Andrews and head writer AC Bradley, Marvel Studios' first animated series focuses on different heroes from the MCU (watched over by Jeffrey Wright's The Watcher), featuring a voice cast that includes a host of stars who reprise their roles (based on details previously released).
- Ant-Man: Paul Rudd as Ant-Man and Michael Douglas as Hank Pym
- Black Panther: Chadwick Boseman as Black Panther and Michael B. Jordan as Killmonger
- Captain America: Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes, Hayley Atwell as Peggy Carter, Toby Jones as Arnim Zola, and Neal McDonough as Dum Dum Dugan
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Karen Gillan as Nebula, Sean Gunn as Kraglin, Michael Rooker as Yondu, and Djimon Hounsou as Korath
- Thor: Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Tom Hiddleston as Loki, Natalie Portman as Jane Foster, Taika Waititi as Korg, and Jeff Goldblum as Grandmaster
- Marvel Cinematic Universe: Benicio Del Toro as The Collector, Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange, Josh Brolin as Thanos, Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner/The Hulk, Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, and Dominic Cooper as Howard Stark.