Graffiti Games and Robi Studios revealed that Blue Fire will be getting released on both PC and the Nintendo Switch in early February. The 3D action-adventure title has been teased for a bit, but we haven't had much info on it beyond the intial teaser until now. The crux of the game will have you traveling to the desolate kingdom of Penumbra where you will discover the hidden secrets of this long-forgotten land, all while following quests and finding treasures that lay across it. You can read mroe about it below and check out the latest trailer before the game comes out in about three weeks.
In Blue Fire, players journey through the desolate kingdom of Penumbra to discover the hidden secrets of this long-forgotten land. Explore mystical temples, where players will need to master the art of movement to survive increasingly difficult 3D platforming challenges. Along the adventure, players will slash their way through daunting adversaries, encounter survivors and take on strange quests to collect valuable items.
- Hardcore Platforming –Leap through deadly traps and master movement to navigate gradually demanding platforming challenges.
- Lost in the Void –Far from Penumbra, there is a lost land called The Void. Find Void entrances throughout the world to uncover abstract platforming challenges that require great mastery to gather the valuable rewards hidden inside.
- Slash Your Way Through Great Adversaries –Encounter dangerous enemies with distinct fighting styles and partake in intense combat-platforming boss fights.
- A Haunting World –Travel through the perished world of Penumbra to explore unique areas filled with diverse enemies, sharp 3D platforming challenges, quests, collectibles and more.
- Encounter Peculiar Survivors – A long time has passed since Penumbra fell into darkness, but those that survived the kingdom's fall will aid your journey to unlock valuable rewards.
- Collectibles –Once a rich and lush kingdom, Penumbra is filled with many collectibles and items to discover, loot, collect, sell, trade and purchase.
- Upgrades –No great warrior can battle the dangers lurking in Penumbra without the proper equipment. Upgrade your swords, collect valuable amulets and unlock new abilities to transform into a fierce fighter.