Glumberland announced this morning when we'll see Ooblets hit Early Access on Steam, and the date is sooner than expected. We now know that the game will be made available on July 15th, 2020. Which is a lot sooner than anyone could have predicted, seeing as how the game still doesn't have a proper release date and only got a better introduction to players during the recent PC Gaming Show event back in June. The game has caught the attention of many as it is way out of left field in style and gameplay compared to a lot of other titles that have been revealed or expounded upon during the Summer. One of the biggest appeals being the idea that now only do you grow the creatures but that you can eventually mix them up and create weird combinations of them. Hopefully we'll find out what else the game has in store before Early Access drops and we have to figure it all out on our own. In the meantime, enjoy the latest trailer for the game.
Ooblets is a farming, creature collection, and town life game where you build up your farm, befriend townsfolk, grow ooblets, and have dance-offs.
- Grow crops on your farm and sell them in town.
- Build your team of ooblets, level them up, and unlock new dance moves.
- Style your character in a bunch of different outfits and accessories Join an ooblet club to get your first little baby ooblet.
- Compete in dance-offs to earn new ooblet seeds and win tournaments.
- Expand and decorate your house from a dinky shack to a stately farmhouse.
- Get to know the townsfolk and befriend them if you'd like!
- Complete daily challenges, earn badges, help the Mayor save the town from questionable forces, and unlock the secrets of Oob.
- Explore Badgetown to find new ooblets and seeds.