Indie developer Item42 and publisher HandyGames announced this morning that Perish will be getting released in February. This is a brand new brutalizing co-op game that will drag you into purgatory where so many things just want to tear you apart. You will have to guide a character named Amyetri, who is a condemned spirit seeking the god's embrace in Elysium. To get there, you'll have to deal with demons and deities in what feels like an amazing journey with a heavy metal soundtrack. Enjoy the info below as it is currently planned for release on February 2nd, 2023.
- 1-4 player online co-op campaign sprawling across dilapidated temples, volcanic foundries, and ancient shipwrecks
- A series of magnificent boss fights against rare and unheard-of colossal deities
- More than ten handcrafted and ornate weapons, from javelins and swords to bows and guns, each with their own unique and upgradeable offensive capabilities
- Gratuitous, brutal, gold-soaked ranged and melee combat against enemies with distinctive battle behaviors
- Morbid gladiators: enemies in PERISH are unforgiving, and as you travel further through Purgatory, you will meet a slew of enemies inspired by Ancient Greek, Roman, and Christian mythologies
- Breathtaking visuals with Ray Tracing support for Nvidia RTX series graphics cards
- Supports both DLSS 2 and DLSS 3 and Reflex for Nvidia graphics cards and AMD FSR on all GPUs