Bandai Namco dropped a new trailer this week showing off Naruto Uzumaki (Last Battle) in Naruto To Boruto: Shinobi Striker. The company has yet to even put a release date on when the character will be made available as DLC for the game, but they wasted little time showing him off after a leak a few weeks earlier seems to have sped things up. This is the first-ever "Heal-type" iteration of Naruto to be featured in the game and as you can see from the video below, he will not take a fall that easily. You will have the ability to activate the powerful Sage of Six Paths Mode via his Secret Technique to revive and have the ability to heal and buff allies. Enjoy the trailer below as we wait to find out when he'll be added to the game.
The Naruto franchise is back with a brand new experience in Naruto To Boruto: Shinobi Striker! This new game lets gamers battle as a team of 4 to compete against other teams online! Graphically, Naruto To Boruto: Shinobi Striker is also built from the ground up in a completely new graphic style. Lead your team and fi ght online to see who the best ninjas are!
- Acrobatic ninja action with dynamic & high speed battles!
- 4 vs. 4 team based gameplay with 8 ninjas fi ghting simultaneously; play co-op with your friends to become the best ninjas online.
- Create your own avatar with over 200+ customization items & skills.
- Enjoy a new graphic style with more vivid colors for characters, maps, and ninjutsu.
- Dynamic 3rd person ninja gameplay lets players take advantage of an arena environment with vertical running and jumping.
- Features favorite Naruto characters and teams from the series including Naruto, Sasuke, and Team 7.