Saying goodbye to the "God pass"….
San Diego Comic Con has been a spate of hellos and goodbyes, last show for some, first show for many. We'll be a running company by company summaries of the show (or rather the LA-based Dan Wickline will!) and regular service will resume tomorrow. As you read this, I am somewhere in the air… or trying to explain to an airport official why an Infinity Gauntlet is an acceptable carry on item.
Same time again, next year. Thank you to William and Mark, to Hannah and Dan, to the whole crew of Bleeding Cool, to Karen and Dave at the show, to Heidi and Tom at the panel, to Quentin Tarantino for the Steranko chat, to Nicky for getting me there, to Pam, to Ryan, to CB, to Larry, to Bob, to Dennis, to everyone.
And to Angel. I hope things work out better for you.
Top Twenty Traffic Of The Week
- The Rather Surprising Fate Of Sabrina The Teenage Witch
- SDCC 2014: Marvel Hall H – Here We Go!
- First Look At Wonder Woman In Batman v Superman From Comic Con
- How Robin Rises Did Away With Grant Morrison's Batman
- Gotham Creator Addresses The Curious Name Change
- SDCC Marvel Avengers 2 Poster Concept Art: Ultron Vs Iron Man
- Marvel's Killing Joke Moment? Rage Of Ultron OGN by Rick Remender And Jerome Opena
- The Multiversity Map Image
- SDCC 2014: Warner Bros Studios Panel
- The Thing About That Fantastic Four Movie Thing Production Pic
- DC Gives Us Our Closest Look Yet At Ben Affleck As Batman
- Marvel To Publish A Princess Leia Comic As Part Of Star Wars Plans
- Alan Moore Calls For Boycott Of 'Wretched Film' Hercules
- So… Will Marvel And WB/DC Announce A Total Of Over A Dozen Movies?
- A Slew Of Avengers: Age Of Ultron Pics, Now High Res
- "Batman, Superman, Green Lantern… Everyone Eventually… Will Come Together."
- Dan Didio Shows Us Batman / Affleck Cowl And Cape
- Batman v Superman Comic Con Footage Quick Description
- Behold Grant Morrison's Map Of The DC Comics Multiverse
- That Giant Avengers: Age Of Ultron Poster Image Is Now Complete
And Ten You May Prefer
- After 27 Years, Bob Wayne Says Goodbye To San Diego Comic Con Retailers
- Talking To Angel About The Treatment Of The Homeless At San Diego Comic Con
- A New Definition Of Batman In Batman #33 By Scott Snyder And Greg Capullo
- 18 Personals Listings From Craigslist Ahead Of San Diego
- Why This Is Chuck Rozanski's Last San Diego Comic Con After 42 Years
- Live: The Eisner Awards 2014 – The Shortest Eisners Ever
- The First $3,000,000 Comic?
- The DC Weeklies Panel – No Band-Aid But We Think We Know What It's Called
- Bleeding Cool's San Diego Comic Con 2014 Rumour Checklist
- San Diego Comic Con Sends Cease And Desist To Salt Lake Comic Con