Iron Studios has announced a new DC Comics statue feature the Clown Prince of Crime, Joker. His design is based on a concept art piece from Ivan Reis. The statue comes in at 33" tall and shows the Joker standing proud on top of a gargoyle. The base is nicely detailed and has dynamite with a Batman jack in the box by his feet. The state does have some customizable pieces too with interchangeable heads and arms. For the head there are two, one is the classic Joker and the second is New 52 Joker who cut off his face. For the hands; his right hand can hold a mallet or a joke revolver and his left can hold playing cards or a cane. He is highly detailed, made in polystone, and comes with an art print from Ivan Reis.
The added interchangeable pieces are a nice touch for a statue of this magnitude. You are pretty much getting two versions of Joker in one with the head sculpts alone. From the color, sculpt, and design, this is one statue that can bring a little mayhem to any fans Batman or Joker collection. The DC Comics Joker Prime Ivan Reid Concept Art 1/3 Scale Statue is priced at $999. Payment plans are also available through Iron Studios so take advantage of it. The statue isn't set to release until December 2020 and pre-orders are already live and you can find him located here.
The Joker Prime Scale 1/3 – DC Comics by Ivan Reis. License: DC Comics. Scale: Prime Scale 1/3
- Limited edition
- Based on concept art by Ivan Reis from DC Comics and Chiaroscuro Studios
- Made in polystone
- Hand painted
- Includes two interchangeble heads
- Includes two interchangeble left hands
- Includes two interchangeble right hands
- Includes art print by Ivan Reis
- Product dimensions: 33.4 in (H) x 12.2 in (W) x 15.7 in (L)
- Product Weight: 33 lbs
- Released US: Fourth quarter of 2020
- *This item will be shipped from our warehouse in Los Angeles – California