For one of the true comic shows out there, this year's Baltimore Comic-Con had it's share of comic cosplays. Some of my favorites:
- Arkham's Harley Quinn had a very large… bat. You did notice the bat, right?
- Crossed maniacs appeared to be a tad hungry at the show.
- Looks like Rogue didn't want just Mr. T's powers (able to milk a career with one schtick?), but his bling. I pity the fool!
- Scarab stayed in character… couldn't get her to smile.
- Deadpool was wearing pink for Breast Cancer Awareness (notice the "Save the Ta-Tas" on the gloves?). So, why was Catwoman of all people annoyed?