On the train from Leeds to Newcastle, for Terry Wiley's funeral tomorrow. That's me. But what did you read on Bleeding Cool yesterday?
Top five posts from yesterday.
- Bleeding Cool Brings You Batman's Penis In All Its Batglory From Batman: Damned #1
- Stephen Colbert Weighs In On the Batpenis
- The Other Major Heroes In Crisis #1 Death Confirmed? Really?
- Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips' Criminal Returns in January from Image Comics
- Cable News Host Has Had Enough Of Your Bull@#$% in X-Men Red #8 Preview
The Guardian cited Bleeding Cool yesterday. Over what story? Have a guess.
Something that ComiXology weighed in on as well.
BBC's Start The Week discusses Nietzche, politics, and pop culture and at least three things I utterly disagree with. See if you can spot them.
And plenty of Thought Bubble too, as Joe Michael Straczynski noted…
Have to say, that's pretty nifty. https://t.co/y8flwR5znA
— J. Michael Straczynski (@straczynski) September 23, 2018
And birthdays today…
- Valiant marketing man who has been a staff member for more comics publishers than anyone else, Mel Caylo.
- X-Men Gold writer and Arrowverse showrunner Marc Guggenheim.
- Colourist Simone Peruzzi
- Grumpy Cat cartoonist Ken Haeser