A collation of the top ten charts of a number if disparate stores, measuring sales on Wednesdays and Thursdays only, those who can't wait till the weekend to buy their comics. A indication of unstoppable desire….
- Superman Unchained #3
- Superior Spider-Man #16
- Avengers #18
- Justice League Dark #23
- Batman And Nightwing #23
- Indestructible Hulk #12
- Wonder Woman #23
- Batman 66 #2
- Daredevil #30
From the following retailers…
- Curious Comics of Victoria, BC, Canada
- Impulse Creations of Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Eide's Entertainment of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Pittsburgh Comics of McMurray, Pennsylvania
- Yesteryear Comics of San Diego, California
- Laughing Ogre Comics of Lansdowne and Fairfax, Virginia, and Columbus, Ohio.
- Librairie Astro of Montreal, Que, Canada
- Graham Crackers Comics of Illinois
- Comickase of San Diego, California
Justice League Dark #23 sold very well thanks to DC offering us returns if we match JL orders. Regular JLD sales are way below JL and JLA and this, for us, is a success. Don't see Marvel doing similar offers on their crossovers..
Having Kyle Higgins in for a signing boosted the numbers for Batman Beyond Universe into the top 10 for me.
Superman Unchained #3 is the top seller, but the power of the cross-over had a good showing with Avengers Assemble selling out day 1 and i tripled my order, still was not enough.
Guardians of the Galaxy has kicked into high gear with people picking up sets of 1-5 of the new series. New 52 Batman sells out as soon as back-issues come in, can't get enough to keep up with demand.
A book that I thought would TANK hit #10 this week (Trinity of Sin #3) – underordered issues 1 & 2 for entire chain – probably would have made the charts then if I'd ordered properly.