Welcome to the pretty-much-mostly-daily Lying In The Gutters. A run around the day before and the day ahead. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here.
The 13 most-read stories yesterday
- Sorry Doomsday Clock, Justice League #30 Got There First – and Damian Wayne Joins (Spoilers)
- "Better Call Saul" Season 5: Bob Odenkirk – "It's Going to Blow Your Mind"
- Justice League Theatrical Cut Was So Bad It Made Zack Snyder's Cinematographer Cry
- When Black Panther's Costume Was Redesigned at Marvel to Placate Racists
- Could This Star Wars Theory About Emperor Palpatine Be True?
- The Starjammers Arrive in Jonathan Hickman, Ed Brisson and Rod Reis' New Mutants #1 #DawnOfX
- Naomi Arrives Early to Meet the Rest of the DC Universe, Today (Spoilers)
- Miles Morales Gets a Doppelganger in Absolute Carnage? (Spoilers)
- Is Jericho Playing Both Sides in Year Of The Villain? Or Did DC Make a Boo-Boo?
- Dude Thor Brings the Thunder and Cheese Whiz with S.H. Figuarts Figure
- DC's Legion Skin Colour Change Between Original and Reprinted Superman #14, Out Today
- LATE: DC Comics Cancels Orders For Shazam! #9, #10 and #11
- Jim Lee's Art from Legion of Superheroes, the Answer to Amazon Rainforest Fires and Jeffrey Epstein?
- Indiana Comic Con, Indianapolis Convention Center, Indiana, until Sunday.
- Rainbow Rowell and Faith Erin Hicks sign Pumpkinheads from First Second at the Union Square Barnes & Noble, New York, 6pm.
And a happy birthday to…
- Robert Crumb, creator of Zap Comix.
- Jack C. Harris, editor, writer, co-creator of The Ray and Annex.
- Ken Bruzenak, comics letterer.
- Rickey Shanklin, creator of Blood of the Innocent.
- Craig Boldman, writer for Archie Comics.
- Sean Von Gorman, artist on Toe Tag Riot, Pawn Shop, Liberator.