Welcome to the often-daily Lying In The Gutters. Mostly. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here. I'm off to take the eldest to see BTS later today at Wembley. Please, pray for my soul…
The ten most-read stories yesterday
- 'The Orville' Season X "Oh, Captains! My Captains" Goes Bold [OPINION]
- The Return of Blade From Marvel in 2019 – Third Time Lucky? #BringBackBlade
- Today's Uncanny X-Men #19 Kills the Eighth Mutant Ever Invented (Spoilers)
- After Twenty-Six Years, DC Comics Rumoured to Close Vertigo
- The Biggest, Baddest Spoilers for Tomorrow's Walking Dead #192
- Is This Superman's Biggest Punch Ever? Justice League #25 Spoilers…
- Today, We Welcome a New Member of the Justice League (#25 Spoilers)
- There Will Never Be A Superman – DC Comics Runs Prelude to Syfy's Krypton Season 2
- Those DC Vertigo Comics Shuttering Rumors, the Day After
- Vampire Xander Harris Foretells the Future of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (#5 Spoilers)
- Troopers, London. Guest invites only.
- BGCP Comic-Con Hamilton Town Hall, South Lanarkshire 10am-4pm
- Comic Club, Weston Favell Library, Northampton, 4pm
- Comics & Coffee: Angelic: Heirs & Graces, Twin Beans Coffee Company, Twin Falls, Idaho
- Comic Books and Comedy 52: Enter the Spiderverse, Hi De Ho Comics, Santa Monica, California 8–9:45pm
And a happy birthday to:
- Nick Pitarra, artist on The Red Wing, The Manhattan Projects, Leviathan
- Arlen Schumer, comic book historian
- Charles Brownstein, director of the CBLDF
- Max Bertolini, artist on Universo Alfa, Nathan Never.
- Tyrone Tony Reed Jr, author of With Great Power.