Funktronic Labs revealed last week that their upcoming game Wave Break would be among the next set of new titles for Google Stadia. Not only that, but the game would be released on Stadia first before it went to any other platforms or consoles when it comes out this Summer. If you're not familiar with the game, this is basically a combination of a Miami Vice parody mixed with a Tony Hawk game on the water. In either freestyle or a campaign mode, you can choose from a variety of aquatic vehicles, hit the water, and perform a variety of tricks across a series of exotic locations. You can read more about the game's features below along with screenshots and the trailer as we wait to see what the release date will be.
- Pro SKATEBOATING Moves – Chain together sweet trick combos to boost your score, and fill up your special meter to perform special physics defying moves for massive points
- Boat on Boat Violence – Shoot your opponents with a selection of firearms in aquatic vehicular combat, and build your special meter to go into bullet time for slow-motion precision shooting
- Online and Local Multiplayer – Play on the couch with a friend in local split-screen, or play with other players online, with rank-based matchmaking and private matches
- Competitive Game Modes – Compete for the highest score in Trick Attack, gun down your opponents in Death Match, and take over territory in Turf War
- Single Player Story Campaign – Experience the rivalry firsthand between Mafia's Big Pin and Detective McHutchenson in a an episodic storyline involving guns, kickflips, and blood money
- Fresh Synthwave Soundtrack – Vibe out to an evolving 80's inspired soundtrack featuring brand new original music from an array of well known artists
- Boat Loads of Customization – Stop by the Beach Boutique shop for the latest fashions to dress up your characters, visit Jimmy Jimbo to purchase different boats, accessories, and skins, and don't forget to hit the Gym to buff up your character's stats and attributes