505 Games and All In! Games revealed a ton of new content for Ghostrunner during the Future Games Show this weekend. We got the rundown of what they've added along with a new trailer to show it all off. The game is being developed by three different studios at once with One More Level Games, 3D Realms, Slipgate Ironworks, so one would assume the awesomeness of this game will be finished pretty quickly. This first-person cyberpunk parkour action game is set to be released for PC, PS4, and Xbox One sometime this year. In the meantime, check out the new trailer below along with all of the new content mentioned this past weekend.
Ascend Dharma Tower with a blade in hand to discover the truth behind humanity's downfall. The new trailer demonstrates some of the titular Ghostrunner's abilities learned in the Cybervoid: send attackers to their doom with concentrated Tempest air-blasts, or use Blink for a shield-shattering fatal strike. Evade dangerous Drones patrolling the neon-hued Dharma City, or catch them unaware by leaping onto them and glide across rooftops. Stay vigilant and vertical to avoid the wide energy beams blasted by Wavers, deadly bipedal robots. Would this announcement be a good fit to share with your audience?
New Enemies and abilities:
- Dive behind shielded Enforcers and strike them from behind.
- Mount robotic Drones to glide across chasms, using the explosion of their crash to take out other attackers.
- Leap and take advantage of the Ghostrunner's vertical prowess to avoid the wide energy beams shot by Wavers, destructive bipedal robots.
- Drive back attackers, sending them to their doom with the Tempest ability.
- Unleash shield-shattering killing blows in an instant with the Blink ability.