Would you like to try the new Conquerors of Yohara expansion Coming to Metin2? Gameforge has given us a bunch of codes to do so. The company has released a bunch of new content into the game and they've given us a chance to let you experience it. At the bottom, we have 20 codes that you can use on Gameforge's website (account required) to access the game. These codes are first-come-first-serve and you can only activate one per account. You can read more about the expansion below and check out the latest trailer for it as well.
Expanding on the vast world of Metin2, Conquerors of Yohara's new continent comes complete with mystifying new zones to explore, challenging quests to tackle, and deadly dungeons to conquer. Players will experience a new chapter in the legendary tale of Metin2 as they prepare to vanquish the Sung Mahi Empire, a powerful force that is gaining power in the new continent of Yohara and threatening to destroy the lands beyond its dark shores. Only the strongest of warriors dare step foot on this dangerous continent, as terrifying monsters and the most challenging boss Metin2 has ever seen call Yohara home. Only high-level players who have already mastered the formidable Defense Wave Hydra instance, may explore several new areas and establish their foothold in the Guild lands. This new continent is the perfect opportunity for these players to learn new skills and to attain powers beyond level 120 with the new Conquest System!
- A new chapter added to the main storyline of Metin2
- A new continent, Yohara, with multiple zones including Kain Castle, Empire Castle, Dong Gwang Plain, the Guild zones, with more to discover
- The new Conquest System, which allows players to increase their stats beyond the level 120 cap
- A new gear slot and new Sung Ma empowerments
- Exciting new monsters, deadly new bosses, and a treasure-trove of loot, ripe for the taking
- Ferocious, new, high-level dungeons including The Gnoll Caves and Sung Mahi Tower
- New repeatable biology quests