With CES 2020 happening tomorrow, we're getting all the preview for new gear, which includes a new set of products from HyperX. There's pretty much something new for every area, including a new gaming headset, keyboard, and mouse. A couple new DDR4's, a charger for the Nintendo Switch as well as one for mobile devices, and a few others. Most of these products will launch between late January and early February, but you can check them out at CES 2020 starting Tuesday. We have the full list of products and details for you here.
- HyperX Cloud Flight S – Building on the success of Cloud Flight, Cloud Flight S is a wireless headset offering up to 30 hours of battery life and features free-standing Qi certified wireless charging. Sporting a closed cup design with 90-degree rotating ear cups, Cloud Flight S provides an immersive in-game audio experience with HyperX custom-tuned virtual 7.1 surround sound and 50mm drivers broadcasting at 2.4 GHz. Cloud Flight S includes a detachable microphone with LED mic mute indicator. The PC, PS4 and PS4 Pro ready headset also comes with intuitive earcup controls to adjust game and chat volume that is customisable using HyperX NGENUITY software.
- HyperX Alloy Origins Gaming Keyboard – Alloy Origins mechanical keyboard is built using tactile HyperX Aqua mechanical switches and features RGB exposed backlit keys for brighter illumination with radiant lighting effects and five adjustable brightness levels. The keyboard features an aluminum body with an aircraft-grade brushed finish for durability and stability, plus a space-saving layout to maximise desktop real estate for ultimate mouse movement. The USB Type-C to USB Type-A keyboard cable is also detachable. Alloy Origins offers advanced customisation features for lighting and macros, including simple customisable per-key lighting effects. With on-board memory, users may save up to three Alloy Origins profiles for on-the- go gaming using HyperX NGENUITY software. The keyboard also includes 100 percent anti-ghosting and full N-key rollover.
- HyperX Pulsefire Raid – Pulsefire Raid RGB is an ergonomically designed mouse for gamers who need additional buttons for key binding or to execute a variety of commands. Pulsefire Raid is designed for accurate, fluid and responsive tracking, without acceleration, featuring 11 programmable buttons and a Pixart 3389 sensor for accuracy and speed with settings up to 16,000 DPI. Customisable native DPI settings allow gamers to monitor settings with an LED indicator. In addition, the mouse includes Omron switches with 20M click reliability. Advanced customisation with HyperX NGENUITY allows gamers to set macros, adjust DPI and customise RGB lighting effects.
· HyperX FURY Ultra – The FURY Ultra mouse pad features a radiant 360-degree RGB light ring and light bar that is customisable with HyperX NGENUITY software. The gaming surface utilises a micro-textured hard surface with anti-slip rubber base that offers performance, speed and stability.
· New HyperX FURY DDR4 and FURY DDR4 RGB Speeds – FURY DDR4 and FURY DDR4 RGB modules are cost-effective, high-performance upgrades for Intel and AMD's latest platforms. FURY modules include Intel XMP Certified or XMP-ready profiles and are ready for AMD Ryzen. FURY DDR4 and FURY DDR4 RGB will now be available in 3600MHz and 3733MHz frequency versions, 8GB and 16GB modules, and kit capacities up to 64GB.
- New HyperX Impact DDR4 SODIMM Capacity Additions – HyperX Impact DDR4 offers powerful performance for small form factor machines. Impact DDR4 offers Plug N Play features for automatic overclocking to the highest published frequency within the system speed allowance and is Ryzen and Intel XMP-ready in capacities up to 32GB modules and kit configurations up to 64GB.
- HyperX ChargePlay Clutch for Nintendo Switch – The ChargePlay Clutch charging case for Nintendo Switch features 6000mAh battery and LED charge level indicators. The charging case offers detachable rubber Joy-Con grips and a kickstand for gaming in tabletop mode. The charging case provides convenient and secure docking via USB Type-C connector.
- HyperX ChargePlay Clutch for Mobile – ChargePlay Clutch for mobile offers a secure docking system that will clutch the mobile device tightly and is equipped with rubber-textured controller grips. The ChargePlay Clutch is certified for Qi wireless charging and offers a removable 3000mAh battery pack that doubles as a power bank with LED charge indicators and a USB port.