Evangelion is getting a lot of collectibles recently. From a new buildable figure, Funko Pops, and now with Threeero. This time it looks like we are getting a ROBO-DOU from the anime film: Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition. This figure is highly detailed and a must have for any fan. The figure will feature glow in the dark parts, interchangeable heads, accessories, and 48 points of articulation. From a rifle, knife, and swappable armor pieces this is a figure that Threezero put a lot of time into designing. Evangelion fans should put this figure at the top of their wish list today.
The Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition Test Type-01 Figure from Threezero does not have a price yet. It is set to ship out between July and September 2020 and pre-orders go live February 7th, 2020 at 9 am HKT. You can find links to find your own figure here and snag up yours when they finally go live.
Let us begin.
Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition ROBO-DOU Evangelion Test Type-01
As our second release of the ROBO-DOU line, ROBO-DOU Evangelion Test Type-01 from the anime film "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition" will be available for pre-order at https://www.threezerohk.com on Feb 7th, 9am HKT! The Evangelion Test Type-01 collectible is a non-scale articulated figure approximately 25cm (9.8") tall with a remarkable die-cast main frame that provides 48 points of articulation. The figure is constructed of ABS, PVC, POM, and zinc alloy. Threezero's renown paint application techniques is utilized to highlight all the details with a Glow-in-the-Dark paint used for the green areas and eyes to create luminous effects when displayed in the dark.
The ROBO-DOU Evangelion Test Type-01 collectible figure includes many interactive features to increase playability. Among these include two (2) interchangeable heads (a standard head with articulated jaw, and an awakened mode head which has generated Eva's biotic eyes and teeth), and two (2) interchangeable left shoulder parts (a standard shoulder and an open shoulder which holds the stored Progressive Knife). The Entry Plug hatch can be opened to reveal the Entry Plug inside, and includes two (2) Entry Plug accessories; both a short Entry Plug for inserted mode, and a long Entry Plug for extracted mode. The figure also comes with an Umbilical Cable which can be attached to a socket in the back of the Eva figure.
Equipment includes a Progressive Knife and a Pallet Rifle. The figure also includes a variety of interchangeable hands in different poses and a ROBO-DOU action stand.
- Approximately 25cm (9.8") tall articulated figure (non-scale)
- Materials used: ABS, PVC, POM, ZINC ALLOY
- 48 points of articulation
- Glow-in-the-Dark green areas and eyes
- Two (2) interchangeable heads: Standard head (with articulated jaw), and awakened mode head
- Progressive Knife
- Pallet Rifle
- Two (2) interchangeable Entry Plugs: Short Entry Plug (for inserted mode), and long Entry Plug (for extracted mode)
- Umbilical Cable
- Two (2) interchangeable left shoulder parts: Standard shoulder, and open shoulder with stored Progressive Knife
- Interchangeable hands: One (1) pair of relaxed hands, one (1) pair of open hands, one (1) pair of fists, one (1) pair of hands for holding Pallet Rifle, and one (1) right hand for holding Progressive Knife
- ROBO-DOU action stand