This is the Top Ten Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, as compiled by a number of comic stores from their sales on Wednesday and Thursday. It measures what is known as the "Wednesday Warriors", those who can't wait till the weekend to get this week's comics. Though thanks to DC, Tuesday Titans too. If any other retailers would like to report their top sellers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. And while Batman usually tops the list in the week of publication, this week saw it just beaten by both Moon Knight and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin – and not first issues either…
Top Ten Bleeding Cool Bestseller List of the week
- Moon Knight #3
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Last Ronin #4
- Batman #113
- X-Men #3
- Batman: The Detective #5
- Nightwing #84
- Death Of Doctor Strange #1
- X-Men Onslaught Revelations #1
- Fantastic Four #36
- Star Wars Bounty Hunters #16
Thanks to the following Bleeding Cool Bestseller List retailers…
- Fat Jack's Comicrypt, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Ssalefish Comics of Winston-Salem, Greensboro, and Concord, North Carolina.
- Graham Crackers Comics, 12 eclectic shops in California, Wisconsin, Illinois.
- Rodman Comics, Ankeny, Iowa
If you would like to contribute to the Bestseller List retailer charts, let me know at email@example.com. Retailers come and go, and we always appreciate new blood, especially from retailers in other locations.
Who had this to say…
- Graham Crackers Comics: Moon Knight won this week, it's a great book, but this was led by a speculation with a first appearance. TMNT Last Ronin continues to be strong with every issue.
- Ssalesfish: Turtle beats Bat in a vicious and decisive victory. Moon Knight is already coming down slightly but only ever so slightly. King Spawn came in at 4, not bolstered by 7 covers this time but that's still a strong seller for the week.
- Rodman Comics: TMNT Last Ronin 4 was easily the top seller for us even after a lengthy delay. Strong sales week with no real surprises.
The Bleeding Cool Bestseller List returns next week. If your store would like to be involved, get in touch.