Yesterday, two stories broke late at night – that DC Comics had stealth-published the FCBD Generation Zero comic book (without the timeline) in the Flash Forward trade paperback. While Marvel comics were returning certain comics that had gone digital-only, or had disappeared altogether back into print. We'll see how both those stories develop today. But it was also all about My Hero Academia Funko Pops… The world can seem like a terrible and strange place sometimes, but at Bleeding Cool you can still read all about comics, TV shows, games, movies and more. The Daily Lying In The Gutters, remains a long-running run around the day before and the day ahead. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here.
My Hero Academia Funko Pops, Booster Gold and ten most-read stories on Bleeding Cool yesterday.
My Hero Academia Funko Pops and the Poison Ivy/Harley Quinn situation dominated traffic yesterday. But there are few of those late-night stories which are already booming for today.
- My Hero Academia Full Wave of Upcoming Pops Revealed by Funko
- Booster Gold Gets The Harley Quinn Moment Denied Poison Ivy (Spoilers)
- The Flash, Supergirl, Black Lightning, Stargirl, and Arrow Go Pro-Mask
- Konami Announces New eFootball PES 2020 Event Featuring EURO 2020
- Who Created Marvel Comics' Darkhawk… And Why
- Marvel Puts 19 Missing or Digital-Only Comics Into Print After All
- DC Comics' Missing FCBD Story Appears in Flash Forward TPB (Spoilers)
- Lois Lane, Superman and Bart Allen on Being a DC Comics Character
- WWE's Renee Young and Baron Corbin: A Tale of Two Smokers
- Image Reprints Negan Lives as Fire Power Burns Through 150,000 Copies
What were people reading, one year ago.
The concerns of a year ago seem relatively trivial now, right?
- Niantic Seemingly Teases Team Rocket Again For "Pokémon GO"
- C.B. Cebulski Calls Out New Marvel Writers on Twitter for Job Insecurity
- Thor is Ready For Battle With New MAFEX Infinity War Figure
- Comic Store In Your Future – Another 25 Hot Comics To Trawl Through Your Longboxes For
- Donny Cates Announces Important Upcoming Moments in Absolute Carnage/Venom Crossover Issues
Comic Book Events happening today.
There would also have been signings, appearances, symposia, all manner of comic book-related events. But a few have gone online, and here are some still happening today, on the Daily LITG.
- New Comic Book Day
- Comic Book Workshop hosted by Art Center At Ambler, 7-8pm EDT.
- ComicSTREAMvasion: Jazmín Varela & Victoria Rodriguez García by Comic Invasion Berlin, 9-10pm UTC+02
Comic Book birthdays today.
There may not be much of a party atmosphere right now. All depends on which state you are living in. But comic folk are still getting older and still celebrating that special date. With eleven years for us as well.
- Whilce Portacio, creator of Wetworks, original founder of Image Comics, recent artist on Major X.
- Mort Castle, comics editor and writer of Darchon for Red Giant.
- Stan Woch, artist on Batman, Doom Patrol, Airboy and Sandman.
- Brian LeBlanc, artist on Threshold.
- Brad Nelson, writer for Grayhaven Comics.
- Tayyar Ozkan, artist on Heavy Metal Magazine and The Dreaming.
Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List.
Interested in more discussion about Darkhawk, The Last Of Us Part 2, or what this all means? Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List. And we'll see you here tomorrow.