Konami revealed today that they're holding an extensive online event in eFootball PES 2020 called UEFA EURO 2020 Matchday. The entire event will kick off on July 13th and run until August 23rd, and will take place across both console and mobile devices. Basically, players will have a chance to play in a mock tournament as the real one won't be happening until 2021. You can read more about it below and visit their website for details as to how the tournament will run.
The highlight of the campaigns, UEFA EURO 2020 Matchday, will take inspiration from the original tournament match schedule and features up to three fixtures per day, each played in the online Matchday mode. Participating players will be able to pick a national team to support, with their individual game performances determining who wins each fixture and progresses to the Round of 16 and beyond. To encourage participation in the online event, Konami will be running the UEFA EURO 2020 Matchday Predict-The-Winner Campaign where players can guess the champion for Matchday. Players will enter by selecting their prediction as their base team from August 11th-13th. A total of 100 million myClub coins will be split equally among the winners that correctly guess the result of the Final, held on August 23rd. Further details will be shared in the near future.
eFootball PES 2020 POTW (Players of the Week) – UEFA EURO 2020, starting from early August, will be determined based on the in-game Matchday performances and the players that have been used most.
- Special Login Campaign between July 6th-27th to get a weekly bonus of 300 myClub coins, with a maximum of 900 myClub coins available and during July 9th-27th login to get EURO Legends as free gifts.
- National Teams Selection will include nine countries in total, three per week:
- England, Netherlands, Russia: July 6th-9th
- Belgium, France, Italy: July 13th-16th
- Spain, Germany, Portugal: July 20th-23rd
- LEGENDS – European National Teams will include players that previously competed in UEFA EURO tournaments, starting July 2nd and released before the Matchday events start.