Welcome to the pretty-much-mostly-daily Lying In The Gutters. A run around the day before and the day ahead. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here. As you can tell though, there was pretty much one story of note yesterday… with three bites of the cherry in the top ten.
- Setting The Scene For The Magic Trick Of Batman #77 (Spoilers)
- WARNING – MAJOR SPOILER From Tomorrow's Batman #77 Posted On Social Media
- "Breaking Bad": Bob Odenkirk Confirms Film – "They Did It"
- Wolverine Goes Full John Constantine in Today's Marvel Comics Presents #8 (Spoilers)
- Today's Top Typo in Powers Of X #3 (Spoilers)
- Batman #77 Sells For Up to $30 on eBay Before Comic Stores Have Even Opened
- The Predator is a Yellow Lantern in the NYCC Exclusive from NECA
- "Spider-Man": Deadpool Ryan Reynolds Reacts to Disney-Sony Fallout
- Why Is Rocket Raccoon Dying Anyway? (Spoilers)
- Tomorrow's Powers Of X #3 Has a Secret Cover Variant… Will You Get One?
- Max Brooks signing at Forbidden Planet Megastore, London, 6-7pm.
- Comic Book Design with MVP Workshops, 11-16 year olds. 5 Day Workshop – Big Creative Training Campus, BCT Uplands House, Walthamstow, London
And a happy birthday to…
- Ken L. Jones, writer of Donald Duck comics
- Will Shetterly, creator of Captain Confederacy
- Anna-Maria B. Cool, artist on Barbie, Elvira.
- Dan Chichester, writer on Daredevil and Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Gerry Turnbull, comics colourist
- Eric Lehtonen, sketch card artist
- Rob Davis, writer for Roy of the Rovers, Judge Dredd, Doctor Who Magazine and Doctor Who Adventures.
- Alan Henderson, creator of The Penned Guins.