Welcome to the pretty-much-mostly-daily Lying In The Gutters. A run around the day before and the day ahead. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here.
The 13 most-read stories yesterday
- Justice League Theatrical Cut Was So Bad It Made Zack Snyder's Cinematographer Cry
- DC's Legion Skin Colour Change Between Original and Reprinted Superman #14, Out Today
- Could This Star Wars Theory About Emperor Palpatine Be True?
- Naomi Arrives Early to Meet the Rest of the DC Universe, Today (Spoilers)
- Sorry Doomsday Clock, Justice League #30 Got There First – and Damian Wayne Joins (Spoilers)
- Marvel Cancellation Gossip – Punisher, Invaders, Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man
- How Tomorrow's Marvel Comics #1000 Will Change Things (Spoilers)
- Caricature, Cyphers and Cuts To The Heart in House Of X #3 (Spoilers)
- LATE: DC Comics Cancels Orders For Shazam! #9, #10 and #11
- "She-Hulk": A Strong Casting Opportunity for Marvel [OPINION]
- Gossip: No One Mention the Inhumans, Ms Marvel
- "Proud Boys" Protest Mile High Comics in Denver, Colorado, Over Drag Show
- Doctor Strange #18 – The Perfect Super-Hero Comic Book That You May Just Miss Today
- Rainbow Rowell and Faith Erin Hicks sign Pumpkinheads from First Second at the Cuyahoga Library, Parma, Ohio, 7pm.
- Joshua Williamson signing Batman/Superman #1, Midtown Comics, New York.
And a happy birthday to…
- Jason Latour, co-creator of Southern Bastards and Spider-Gwen.
- Jason Pearson, creator of Body Bags
- Tom Humberstone, editor and publisher of Solipsistic Pop.
- Bradley Bradley, grader at CGC.
- David Messina, artist on The Bounce, Angel, Rom…
- Sergio Rios of Gingerbread Man.