Marvel Comics went to LUCCA to press the flesh, DC didn't but got Sergio Bonelli to do it for them, and more Manara to come…
Welcome to the daily Lying In The Gutters. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here.
4 years since I've reviewed portfolios in Italy & the level of talent has clearly gone up! 110 submissions today & I want to see over half!!
— C.B. Cebulski (@CBCebulski) November 1, 2018
Six most read stories yesterday
- Alleged Kentucky Kroger Shooter Complained About Racebending Superheroes
- How Tom King and Andy Kubert's Superman Pushes Walmart's Buttons
- Wanna Know Lin-Manuel Miranda's 5 Favorite Musicals?
- Marvel Comics Announces Old Man Quill at Lucca
- Mark Waid Legal Response to Richard Meyer's Defamation and Tortious Interference Lawsuit
- Milo Manara and PornHub Debut Sex Card Game This Weekend at Lucca
- November Comic Mart, Royal National Hotel, London, Noon – 7pm
- Dark Lines of London Walking Tour, London, 2pm.
- LUCCA Comics & Games concludes today in Tuscany
- Comic Con-Way concludes in Arkansas
- Tucson Comic Con, Tucson Convention Center, Arizona 10am