Rebellion Developments has officially launched Evil Genius 2: World Domination on both Xbox and PlayStation consoles today. The company went all out for both previous and next-gen as both consoles will be getting the Deluxe Edition, which includes all of the patches, fixes, and DLC content released so far. Which is a nice way of not having them start from scratch with an awkward release schedule of content that's already out there. We have the full rundown of everything included for you here as you can snag the game today.
The Deluxe Edition of Evil Genius 2 also includes all of the currently released Season Pass content, which is also available to purchase individually at launch on console, giving players access to additional henchmen, missions, lair items and more. In Evil Genius 2 players are tasked with taking over the world. You will need to recruit and train a workforce of loyal minions and powerful henchmen to defend your base from the meddling Forces of Justice and help you in your quest to rule the planet one dastardly scheme at a time.
- Four unique campaigns – Play as narcissist despot Max, heavy-muscle madman Ivan, manipulative ex-spy master Emma or scientist zealot Zalika. Guide your chosen evil genius through their own distinct story-based campaign as they impose their twisted vision upon an unsuspecting globe.
- Three island locations – Choose where to build your supervillain HQ from three island paradises, each with its own gameplay challenges. From the outside your base looks like a beautiful casino resort, but behind closed doors lies all manner of unimaginable evil.
- Intuitive lair-building – Design, build and customize your lair as you see fit. With modern base-building mechanics and loads of gameplay features totally new to the series, including multiple-floored lairs, strategy fans will feel right at home with Evil Genius 2.
- New rooms, henchmen, agents, contraptions, traps and more – Evil Genius 2 features tons of menacing characters and devilish devices to use to your advantage. From the deliciously fatal Sushi Chef to the always famished Venus Spy-Trap, you have a huge number of ways to stop the Forces of Justice from foiling your dastardly plans.
- World Domination 2.0 – Take to the world stage and execute your campaign of total supremacy. Send your minions and henchmen on missions across the globe as you exert your influence and control over world regions. Complete lucrative schemes, expand your criminal network, recruit new henchmen and steal all manner of useful loot – from the Doors to Fort Knox to a living, breathing dodo.