ArenaNet released new information this week that the first episode of Guild Wars 2: The Icebrood Saga will be released next week. The episode called "Whisper in the Dark " will officially drop on November 19th and include a ton of new content for you to delve into. We have the full details below along with a thrilling new trailer for you to watch. Best of luck to you in the Living World of Guild Wars 2: The Icebrood Saga.
Whisper in the Dark introduces a wealth of new features to the game, including:
- A new map, the Bjora Marches
- Four new multi-tier Mastery tracks fueled by norn spirit magic: Essence Manipulation and Raven Attunement
- Three new Strike Mission bosses, including the grim and sinister Boneskinner, that rotate weekly and provide unique rewards for players who defeat them
- A new two-tier upgradable Ancient Boreal weapon set
- A new Raven-inspired exotic scepter skin
- A campfire s'mores roasting kit
In the distant reaches of the Northern Shiverpeaks, hunters stalk the long night. Whispers scratch at the minds of the Kodan and Norn who call these rugged mountains home, while sightings abound of an antlered beast dragging unsuspecting victims into the trees. As the Commander chases charr Imperator Bangar Ruinbringer deep into the mountains to stop him from trying to awaken the Elder Dragon Jormag, players will discover that one of the Vigil's most distant mountain watch posts has been attacked and its inhabitants slaughtered, leaving none alive. What lurking foes have yet to reveal themselves?