This week, Bandai Namco revealed that Naruto Uzumaki (Last Battle) will be coming to Naruto To Boruto: Shinobi Striker. The action title has been out for over two years, and while the content may have slowed down for it, the audience is still here for it as players are still digging into this title. So the devs are throwing in this version of the character as a playable DLC character, as he will be the first-ever "Heal-type" iteration of Naruto to be featured in the game with the ability to activate the powerful Sage of Six Paths Mode via his Secret Technique. Unfortunately, the company didn't show off any video of him in action as we just have these pictures for you here, nor did they give any indication as to when we'd be seeing the character added to the game. So for now it's a sit-and-wait kind of situation.
The Naruto franchise is back with a brand new experience in Naruto To Boruto: Shinobi Striker! This new game lets gamers battle as a team of 4 to compete against other teams online! Graphically, Shinobi Strikeris also built from the ground up in a completely new graphic style. Lead your team and fi ght online to see who the best ninjas are!
- Acrobatic ninja action with dynamic & high speed battles!
- 4 vs. 4 team based gameplay with 8 ninjas fi ghting simultaneously; play co-op with your friends to become the best ninjas online
- Create your own avatar with over 200+ customization items & skills
- Enjoy a new graphic style with more vivid colors for characters, maps, and ninjutsu
- Dynamic 3rd person ninja gameplay lets players take advantage of an arena environment with vertical running and jumping
- Features favorite Naruto characters and teams from the series including Naruto, Sasuke, and Team 7