Tencent and PUBG Corp. have officially kicked off Season 11 in PUBG Mobile, as Operation Tomorrow will start in the game on January 9th. The new update comes with both a new arena map called Town, and a new Domination mode. In that mode, players will be assigned to either the blue or red team for a 4v4 battle and capture the bases to win. One random base activates after the match begins, and the next base will be activated after the first is captured by either team. Whichever team captures two out of the three wins. Plus there are now Super Weapon Crates are available for players to blow enemies up with super weapons, and the Warehouse map has been restored to its former glory. Here's some additional updates being added to PUBG Mobile.
· Light Snowmobile – In Classic Mode, players can now enjoy the new vehicle exclusively in Vikendi map, which is the perfect ride for two. It is faster and moves more efficiently than the original Snowmobile but is also more easily damaged
· Firearm Balancing – Groza's single-shot damage lowered from 48 to 45 in Team Arena
· Season Recap – After the new season starts, the Season Recap page will arrive soon for players to view their statistics and highlights from the previous season
· Royale Pass Improvements – New multi-option missions in Team Arena, Payload Mode and more offer new rewards. Mission guides and display have also been improved
· Additional updates in security features, download status buttons etc.